St. Canice's School is an integrated Catholic School situated in Westport, in the Buller region of the South Island of New Zealand. The school has seven classrooms with student numbers varying between 150 and 180. The first St. Canice's School was opened in 1882. The present buildings represent a variety of building styles with the earliest block of classrooms dating from the mid 1930s through to the administration block that was completed in 2009. All the classrooms have been modernised in recent times.